Lindsey Tyson Textile Art & Design is committed to protecting your privacy and everyone who visits our site. We will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you, and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under law.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
Our site www.lindsey Tyson.com is owned and operated by Lindsey Tyson, 12 Alexandra Park, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, YO12 5JN, UK.
· Depending on your use of Our site, We may collect some or all of the following data:
· Contact information such as email addresses, postal addresses, and telephone numbers;
· Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
· IP address, (automatically collected)
· We do not collect any sensitive data.
All data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR).
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We use your data to provide services to you – this includes:
· Providing and managing Our Site.
· Supplying Our Products and Services to you.
· Responding to communications from you.
· Supplying you with articles, news and offers you may be interested in when you subscribe to our mailing list.
· You may unsubscribe or opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email.
· Analysing your use of Our site to enable us to continually improve Our site and your experience.
In some cases, the collection of data may be a statutory or contractual requirement and We will be limited in the products and services we can provide without your consent for us to be able to use such data.
With your permission and / or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email with information, news, offers on Our products and/ or services. We will not send spam or pass your details to third parties for their marketing purposes and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR, and the Privacy and electronic Communications, (EC Directive), Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
We will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly and transparently.
We only store your data for as long as is needed and/ or for as long as We have your permission to keep it. Your data will be deleted if we no longer need it or upon request of deletion.
Some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area, (EEA). You are deemed to accept and to agree to this by using Our site and submitting information to us. If we do store or transfer data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the GDPR.
We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through our site
Sharing your data:
We may contract third parties to supply products and services to you on Our Behalf.
These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, and securely.
For details of third parties click here
Using your data:
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR)
We use your data to:
· Provide and manage your access to Our Site.
· Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site.
· Responding to communications from you.
· Supplying you with articles and news, you may be interested in when you subscribe to Our mailing list. You may un-subscribe or opt out at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email.
· Market research.
· Analysing your use of Out Site to enable Us to continually improve our Site and user experience.
In some cases the collection of data may be a statutory or contractual requirement and we will be limited in the products and services we provide without your consent for us to use such data.
With your permission and / or where permitted by law, data may also be used for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email with information, news and offers on our products and / services. We will not send you any spam or pass your details to third parties for their marketing purposes and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligation under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulation 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights.
We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following applies:
· You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purpose.
· Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract.
· Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
· Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller
· Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data in particular when the data subject is a child.
Your right to withhold information and your right to withdraw information after you have given it.
You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all – However to use all features and functions available on our site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
Controlling your data
When you submit information via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data, including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us, which you may do by unsubscribing, using the links provided in our emails.
Right to withhold and withdraw information after you have given it.
You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. To use all features and functions however, you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
By using our site you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party cookies are those placed by websites, services, and / or parties other than Us.
For more information on our cookie – policy click here.
Accessing your data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us, (Where such data is held.) For more details please contact us on email@example.com
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please contact Lindsey Tyson directly.
firstname.lastname@example.org or by post – Woodend Creative Workspace, the Crescent, Scarborough, YO11 2PW